The Cider Mill Jute Rug makes a textured primitive addition to your home decor. This 27"x48" rug showcases beautiful concentric braids of natural tan, burgundy, and olive green. Durable machine stitching holds the braiding together even with the increased wear and tear from constant use. Reverses to the same as front. Includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that works on most floor types for non-slip quality.
- Premium Construction — With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. Our Cider Mill primitive rug is constructed with 80% jute and 20% other fibers for a more durable, tighter weave.
- Primitive Decor — Crafted in a traditional style that compliments any primitive or country home. This rectangular accent rug features natural tan, burgundy, and olive green hues and a traditional style that adds a timeless primitive touch to any country home.
- Coordinating Accessories — Pair this primitive rug with matching coasters, placemats, kitchen chair pads, table runners, or trivets from the Cider Mill collection.
- Braided Jute — Add a primitive charm to your kitchen or living area with our carefully woven, braided jute rug; Rows of beautifully dyed jute braids bring an antique vibe to any room.
- Classic Rectangular Rug — The traditional rectangular shape of this floor mat provides added versatility. Perfect for your living room, dining room, cozy lounge, or any other space that could use some homespun comfort.
- Durable & Non-slip — This high-quality Jute rug includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that keeps this lightweight accent rug in place to prevent slipping and bunching.
- Material: 80% Jute / 7% Acrylic / 13% Cotton Blend
- Colors: Burgundy, Natural, Olive Green
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 4.7 lb
- 1 x Rug - 27" x 48"
- 1 x Rug Pad - 25" x 46"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.